1. Strong business and management support from The City College.
2. The confidence of final year students in theory and clinical skills.
3. The provision of a graduate clinic to support transition into practice.
4. A strong and committed teaching team.
5. The long term vision for the growth of the acupuncture programme and clinic.
6. Design of the curriculum with clear learning outcomes and relevant assessment strategy, and modules which link together helping students progress towards an understanding of complexity.
7. The level of support offered to students from their first contact with the College.
8. Free access for teachers to achieve an in-house BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
9. A well designed clinic facility with flexibility for a variety of teaching situations.
10. Use of a guest examiner in final year examination to bring in elements of externality.